2. From which mountain did the Israelites set out to the Red Sea?
4. Which reptile bit the people of Israel in the wilderness?
6. Besides human form what other form did Jesus take?
9. Which part of the body of every human will confess Jesus as Lord?
1. To which Christian community did Paul write the letter that is the second reading of today?
3. Besides God, who else did the Israelites speak against?
5. Of what metal was the serpent that Moses made?
7. From which country were the Israelites brought out?
8. Which part of the body of every human being will bow at the name of Jesus?
Friday, 13 September 2013
SEE THE READINGS Num 21:4-9; Phil 2:6-11; Jn 3:13-17 FOR THE ANSWERS
Posted by Fr. Errol Fernandes SJ at 21:15
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2. HOR, 4. SERPENT, 6. SLAVE, 9. TONGUE.
1.PHILIPPIANS, 3.MOSES, 5. BRONZE, 7. EGYPT, 8.KNEE.