1. What will the king who wants to sue for peace send
to the other king?
4. For what does Paul say he was imprisoned?
6. To whom is the second reading of today addressed?
7. How many soldiers does the one king have?
8. By what attribute of God were people saved?
9. What kind of body weighs down the soul?
2. Before building what structure must one sit and
count the cost?
3. What must be given up if one wants to follow Jesus?
5. What is the name of the slave in the second reading
1.DELEGATION, 4.GOSPEL, 6.PHILEMON, 7.TENTHOUSAND,
2.TOWER, 3.POSSESSIONS, 5.ONESIMUS