2. Of which animal was the image that the people had cast for themselves?
5. Which son asked the father for his share of the property?
8. How many parables does the Gospel text of today contain?
9. Besides the Pharisees which other group grumbled against Jesus?
10. To whom is the second reading of today addressed?
1. What was put on the feet of the son when he came back home?
3. Besides Isaac and Israel (Jacob) which other Patriarch is mentioned by Moses?
4. Whom did God command to go down to the people God had brought out of Egypt?
6. How many coins does the woman in the parable have with her at the beginning of the parable?
7. How many sheep will the shepherd leave in the wilderness to go after the lost sheep?
9. Besides tax collectors which other group were drawing near Jesus?