3. What is the name of the poor man in the Gospel text of today?
5. How many brothers does the rich man have?
8. Who was the architect of the Exodus who is also mentioned in the Gospel text of today?
9. To whom is the second reading of today addressed?
10. Over whose ruin are the rich in the first reading not grieved?
1. On which mountain does the prophet accuse people of feeling secure?
2. From which Prophet is the first reading of today taken?
4. Which Patriarch is mentioned in the Gospel text of today?
6. What kind of beds do the rich lie on?
7. Which character (besides Jesus) from the Passion narrative is mentioned in the second reading of today?
3. LAZARUS, 5. FIVE, 8. MOSES, 9. TIMOTHY, 10. JOSEPH
1. SAMARIA, 2. AMOS, 4. ABRAHAM, 6. IVORY, 7. PONTIUS PILATE