ALL THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE TEXTS OF CORPUS CHRISTI
4. How many loaves did the disciples have with them?
6. How many baskets of broken pieces were gathered?
7. How many fish did the disciples have with them?
8. The earlier name of the Father of Isaac
9. The name of the Priest in the first reading of today
1. How many people were fed?
2. Of which place was the King/Priest mentioned in the first reading of today?
3. Besides bread what else did the Priest bring?
5. In groups of what number did Jesus ask the disciples to make the people sit?