Sunday 22 February 2015

NET RETREAT 2015 - MARCH 23 - APRIL 05, 2015

I am planning a Net Retreat for people of all faiths (though there may be some specific Christian ideas and thoughts). This will entail registering for it by making a payment of Rs. 100 (Rupees One hundred) to the Parish Office at St. Peter's Church, Bandra. 
Once this is done send me an E mail on netretreat2015@gmail.com. After I confirm your registration, I will send you daily from March 23, 2014 onward till April 05, 2015 material for prayer in three formats. One will be a youtube link of a talk by me, another will be an mp3 soundtrack and the third will be a word document. All these will be sufficient for at least one hour of prayer which you can do at ANY TIME and ANYWHERE. 
I do hope many of you will join. You do not have to travel for this Retreat except to go deep into your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may use the "Anonymous" option to leave a comment if you do not possess a Google Account. But please leave your name and URL as www.errolsj.com