2. What seems painful rather than pleasant at the time it is being administered?
4. How are hands described in the letter to the Hebrews?
5. Besides Put and Lud, where will the survivors be sent?
7. Some of the survivors mentioned in the first reading of today will be taken as Priests, what will others be taken as?
9. Besides Abraham and Isaac which other Patriarch is mentioned in the Gospel?
1. Where is the holy mountain of the Lord situated according to the first reading?
2. Which is the last mode of transport mentioned in the first reading of today?
3. Through which door are the disciples of Jesus exhorted to enter?
6. From which Prophet is the first reading of today taken?
8. Which is the first mode of transport mentioned in the first reading of today?