2. Besides the three animals and turtle-dove mentioned in the first reading what other bird is mentioned?
3. Which river is mentioned in the first reading of today besides the river of Egypt?
5. From where did the voice that spoke to the disciples come?
8. How many dwellings did the disciple want to make?
9. What is the name of the main character of the first reading?
10. How old are the three animals to be that were to be sacrificed?
11. Who is God for those who are enemies of the Cross?
1. What will be the fate of those who are enemies of the Cross of Christ?
4. After how many days did Jesus take the three disciples to the mount of transfiguration?
6. In which place would Jesus accomplish his departure?
7. Of the three disciples that Jesus took with him to the mountain, which disciples spoke?
12. Two Old Testament characters appeared with Jesus on the mountain. One of these was Moses? Who was the other?
Post a Comment
You may use the "Anonymous" option to leave a comment if you do not possess a Google Account. But please leave your name and URL as www.errolsj.com