Thursday 16 January 2014

Brisbane/Perth - Please keep the prayers coming

I leave for Brisbane tomorrow (January 17, 2014) morning for Brisbane to conduct a three day Seminar for the Sisters of St. Paul de Chartres and a one day Session for the Friends of St. Paul. 
From there I go to Perth (January 23 -29) to conduct a Mission at Good Shepherd Parish, Lockridge.

Please keep the Sisters, Parishioners and me in your prayers. Thanks in advance for your prayers. We will all need them.

I will be back in Mumbai on January 30, 2014, but will update my blog even when Down under.

2 comments:

  1. Fr. Errol, it will be my privilege to keep you in my prayers for the seminar, session and the mission. May the people who listen to you, be touched and realise how much God loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope to see you in perth noella

    ReplyDelete

You may use the "Anonymous" option to leave a comment if you do not possess a Google Account. But please leave your name and URL as www.errolsj.com