|Try to fill in the missing numbers.
Use the numbers 1 through 16 to complete the equations.
Each number is only used once.Remember that multiplication and division are performed before addition and subtraction. SEE THE CLUES BELOW FOR THE SIXTEEN BLANKS THAT YOU HAVE TO FILL
1) The number of disciples who went to the mountain in Galilee in Mt 28:16
2) The number of Chapters in the Gospel of Mark
3) The number of tribes of Israel
4) Gen 7:20 gives the dimensions of the ark
5) The Mission Discourse to the 72 in Luke is in this Chapter
6) The first commandment gives this number to God
7) See Esther 3:12 for this number
8) The number of loaves that were available in the feeding of the 5000
9) See Gen 17:12
10) How many others were crucified with the Lord?
11) How many days in a week?
12) How many generations from Abraham to David in Matthew’s genealogy?
13) How many gifts of the Spirit does Paul mention in 1 Corinthians 12?
14) For how many days did God work before resting from the work of Creation?
15) What is the number of Canonical Gospels?
16) What is the number of persons in One God?